with Mark Brown
Friday April 7th, 2017
6:00 – 7:30 pm
Qi Gong is a method of gathering energy to increase ones sense of harmony, health and balance.
Tonight’s class will include methods to gather Qi and to give ones self an overall balancing session. We will then further explore working with the Qi to apply it to arms, neck, shoulders, torso, back, hips and legs to for overall maintenance of energetic well-being. Methods shared will be gentle and can be done seated, standing or laying down. Self care is the focus of this class.
In this Class you will:
- Discover new tools with Qi Gong to administer a dose of self care
- Explore compassionate healing intention for oneself
- Increase your ability to regenerate so in turn you can flourish
Mark Brown has been studying and teaching martial arts and energy medicine over the last 28 years. Including : Kung Fu, Tai Chi, Qi Gong, Yoga, Reiki, Shamballa, Mindfulness Meditation, Reflexology and intuitive card readings. He currently offers Qi Gong classes in his home but with expanding students has sought out Tone to offer our first ever Qi Gong Session.
Mark is facilitating 2 More Specialty Qi Gong Classes:
- May 12, 6:00 – 7:30 pm – Qi Gong Walking Practice
- June 2, 6:00 – 7:30 pm – Qi Gong for Care Givers